Director, Distance, Institution Based and electronic Learning (DIBeL)
Areas of Research Focus:
- Nderitu, M.K, Njoroge, B, Wanderi, P, Nthamburi, R.(2017). Towards Empowerment Of Inmates In Kenya Through Education: A Case Of Naivasha Maximum Security Prison. A Paper Presented at the First International Conference on Peace, Security and Social Enterprise held on 16th to 19th May, 2017 at Safari Park Hotel, Nairobi
- Nderitu,M.K. (2017). Exploring the establishment of Kenya Open Secondary School; a concept of the future high school. A paper presented at the 4th Annual Educational Research and Evaluation International Conference on 8th to 10th March 2017 in collaboration with Maseno University, Kenya.
- Nderitu,M.K. (2016). Challenges Facing ICT Integration in Teaching and Learning in Public Secondary Schools in Kenya. A paper presented at the 3rd International Interdisciplinary Conference (IIC – 2016) on “Innovative Research for Sustainable Development” University of Eldoret on 7th September, 2016.
- Nderitu,M.K. (2016). Determinants of performance in science subjects in public secondary schools in Nyandarua south sub-county, Nyandarua County. A Paper Presented At the 3rd International Conference on Sustainable Alternatives for Poverty Reduction and Ecological Justice (Saprej-2016 Uganda) held between 3rd and 7th April 2016.
- Nderitu,M.K and Telewa, C. (2015). A Survey of Disaster Preparedness and Safety Standards in Secondary Schools in Kenya. IOSR Journal of Humanities and Social Science (IOSR-JHSS) Volume 20, Issue 4, Ver. IV (Apr. 2015), PP 73-80 e-ISSN: 2279-0837, p-ISSN: 2279-0845.
- Telewa, C. and Nderitu,M.K (2015).An Assessment of Teaching Constraints Experienced By Home Science Tutors in Primary Teacher Training Colleges in Central Province of Kenya:International Journal Of Researchvol 1, no 4 (2015): vol-1_issue-04_may_2015.
- Nderitu,M.K. and Amukowa, W. (2013).Understanding the Morality of Teaching Profession With Reference To Immanuel Kant’s Conceptualization of Good Will versus Duty….Published in Journal of Education and Human Development, 2(1), pp. 42-50 of American Research Institute for Policy Development.
- Nderitu,M.K. (2011). Determinants of students’ Performance in physics subject in Secondary School KCSE, Kenya. A Paper Presented At the 2nd International Conference in Educational Technology jointly hosted by Syracuse University and Kenyatta University and held at Kenyatta University Conference Center in July 2011.
- Coordinator, UNESCO Chair on Digital Education, Inter-disciplinary Teaching and Sustainable Development
- Director, Distance, Institution-Based and Electronic Learning (DIBeL)
- E-Coordinator, School of Education
- Science Lecturer (Physics)
-National Research Fund Grant worth Ksh 7,000,000 to carry out a research titled “Effectiveness of Offline Study Desk on Prison Education in Kenya”
Professional Associations and affiliations:
Society for Educational Research and Evaluation in Kenya (SEREK)
Download Full CV: MR. MOSES NDERITU CV