I am passionate persuasive and hardworking in nature, having knowledge in Information Technology in Network configuration, routing and switching, Network management and system virtualization. I work and interact well with other people building trusting relationships, being competent, honest and diligent
I am goal oriented, adaptable and responsible, skilled in hardware and software computing, administration and coordination duties, with five years’ experience.
- Open Distance and Electronic Learning Coordination and Management.
- CCNA (Routing and Switching Network Configuration)
- Technical Trainer in ICT
- System Virtualization
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Monitoring of teaching and learning of distance learning students and lecturers
- Providing Technical Support to both distance learning students and lecturers
- Planning and Organizing of Distance learning examinations
- Organizing distance learning lecturers and students orientations
- Preparing Payment schedule for teaching staff for the distance learning mode of study.
- Monitoring uploading and grading of coursework in the e-learning management system.
- Monitoring use of tools and content delivery in the e-learning management system.
- Organizing and overseeing the distance learning international student’s examinations administrations across all the respective embassy.
- Planning and scheduling for Examinations Administration for distance learning students.
- Preparing and planning for the directorate Schedule of activities and Events to be carried out.
- Ensuring security for E-Content, the System and other E-Records
- Web designing using Joomla Content Management system
- Comfortable with programming using PHP.
- Computer networks and internet.
- Proficiency in Linux/ windows platforms
- Hardware maintenance / troubleshooting
- Proficiency in structured query language SQL
- Windows 98/2000/XP/7/8, Linux. Ms office, Mysql (with databases)
- Proficient in .net programming (visual basic, c#)
SOCIAL INTERESTS AND COMPETENCIES
- Computer Networking, travelling, swimming, riding, Reading novels and Socializing
- Knowledge of hardware and network components
- Ability to work well with minimal supervision and flexibility within work
- Able to understand the technical and technicalities of networking and computer programming
- Ability to change and adapt to new environments.
- Good IT background and also gained management skills.