Ngunju Alice Wambui
P.O.Box 8410-00300, Nairobi
I am a self driven team player with the ability to harness the best of my ability.
- Alice Ngunju (2013) “ Constraints facing teachers of religious Education in using Life Approach in Secondary Schools in Nairobi East District in Kenya” Academic Journal of Interdisciplinary Studies: Mediterranean Centre for Social and Educational Research (MCSER) Vol. 2 No. 2 July 2013. ISSN: 2281-3993 (Print) ISSN: 2281-4612 (Online)
- Alice Ngunju, Nene Nderitu (2014) “Subsidiary sources of Funds to minimize Financial Constraints on School Budget in Kenya” Mediterranean Centre for Social and Educational Research (MCSER) Vol. 5 No. 5 April 2014. ISSN: 2039-9340 (Print) ISSN: 2039-2117 (Online)
Publications in Progress
Teaching Religious Education in Secondary Schools Using life Approach Method. LAP LAMBERT Publishing House
- Second (2nd) International Annual Conference on Education and Lifelong Learning at Kenyatta University, dubbed “The K.U October Conference on Education”
- International Conference on Educational Reform and Innovation in enhancing Quality and Equity: Kenyatta University Conference Centre(K.U.C.C) 20th to 22nd February 2012
- Mount Kenya University Annual Research and Innovation Conference: Towards achieving a knowledge economy through research and innovations: Safari Park Nairobi 28th to 30th August 2013
Area of Interest in Research
Curriculum development Issues related to Teacher Education Curriculum, Curriculum innovation and management and Christian Religious Education curriculum.